Thursday, February 09, 2006

Shiva moonwalk

It's the end of the world as we know it, lets get drunk.

I love the guys at Viking Youth

they be quite insightful sometimes in their drug/booze induced rambles. I always wanted to record my reality chats at parties and such, I guess these guys are doing it.

Anywhoo here's my image link post of my favourite sites this week.



Alex Grey, psychedelic visionary. His pictures feel like home.


Mike Weringo, one of my favourite artists. His blog and gallery are very cool!

Ed Tadem, great illustrator. Beautiful galleries.

Breath taking concept art courtesy of Sparth


I don't see what's there not to like about this art. By Francisco Perez.


That's it for me for now, going to London On this weekend to train and relax, but first a Sex party tomorrow night courtesy of Now Magazine.

Stay fresh.



R.

No comments: